Latest beta version (1.2.3beta2)
- Windows XP/7 beta exe. Download and extract to any folder with write permission.
- CASP creates autosave files in format _caspN.res when N is sequent number starting from 1. This files are created in the same directory when casplab exe file is located so it is IMPORTANT to place exe file in a folder with write permission. This inconvenience will be fixed next time (next beta).
- This beta 2 fixes error with undefined fonts when Mark function is used (checkbox on the right bottom side is checked).
Latest beta version (1.2.3beta1)
- Windows XP beta exe. Download and extract to CASP install folder.
- Windows 98 beta exe. Download and extract to CASP install folder. Windows 98 only.Beafor using CASP on windows 98 you need to install two packages from Microsoft:
Latest stable version (1.2.2):
All available files:
CaspLab (previously CASP) is described in detail in the publication: